I have been tagged again by Bessy Blogs to answer some questions. Seeing as I like nothing better than to talk about me, and she has thought of some super questions, I should get on with it.
1. What is your starsign and do you believe in horoscopes etc?
I would love to say that I don’t believe a word of it but I would be lying. I see traits in people. some more pronounced than others. I do think that you can see what you want to see if you look hard enough though.
2. If you could change one thing about your life thus far, what would it be?
My happiness level. I wish I could just be satisfied and stop fricken moaning.
3. If there was one charity you could give a huge contribution to, which charity would it be and why?
Mind for their work in breaking the stigma attached to mental health.
4. Favourite chocolate bar?
Any. Chocolate is chocolate.
5. Should smoking be legal? What are your views on the smoking ban in public places?
I’m an ex-smoker. Smoking should be legal (they would never make it illegal as it is a large source of this countries tax income). I do not agree with the ban on smoking in public places. I would rather go into a room smelling of cigarette smoke than a room smelling of BO and farts. I don’t go out a lot any more.
6. Why do you blog?
Otherwise I would actually explode. Plus I have friends who I keep in touch wth via blogging. It started out as a serious attempt to make money, and degenerated (as these things normally do with me) in to a way to bitch about how shit my life is.
7. Who is your celebrity crush?
Jenson Button. *Swoon*
8. Do you have a favourite author?
No. I don’t have time for reading right now.
9. Can you play any musical instruments? If not, what would you choose to learn?
I can play a variety of kids songs on the piano. When I was at school and college I played piano, trumpet and cello. I could also play recorder, flute, clarinet, violin, tenor horn, baritone, bass guitar, guitar…anything that was thrown at me really. In the days before disinfecting everything to within an inch of its life it was common for a group of us to swap instruments in orchestra and brass band.
10. How many siblings do you have?
11. Do you have any tattoos?
12. What would your ideal car be?
Lotus Carlton in black circa 1994 with the custom reg B3 LLA.
Ok…my twelve questions.
1. Do you think faith is important and why?
2. Have you ever said something you regretted?
3. Is cheating always unacceptable and why?
4. If money were no object what would you buy?
5. If you could shapeshift into an animal, which animal would you choose?
6. Do you have a most treasured posession?
7. If you could have a week child-free what would you do?
8. Have you ever seen inside a computer?
9. What is the highest level of qualification you hold?
10. Clean car or messy car?
11. Have you ever used the internet for self-diagnosis? What did you diagnose and what was actually wrong?
12. What is your number 1 pet peeve?
I’m going to be lazy and not tag. Answer if you feel the urge. If not, don’t worry.