I have been tagged by Bessy Blogs. I’m terrible at remembering to do these meme things but as I’m at the computer now I should probably do it.
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “get me out of here”?
Double tag team screamfest. Oh yes. You know when one starts, then the other one joins in with added headbutting? Those. We have those daily.
2. What skills, if any, do you have which would be useful in the jungle?
I can knit. Everyone can wear one if my stylish jumpers to keep them even warmer in the sweltering heat.
3. How are you likely to annoy people if you were stuck with them for three weeks?
Erm…I’m a bitch. A bitchy bitch. I’m fussy and fickle. I annoy people after 24 hours let alone 3 weeks.
4. What’s the worst thing you have ever eaten?
Worms. They were in a real mud pie in my Nans garden. Nom nom nom.
5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you?
Knitting. See above.
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
I’m a scaredy cat really. Erm…daring…do rollercoasters count? Not really daring but enough of a thrill for me thanks.
7. Who would you miss the most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
Probably OH. I would miss being able to fling verbal poo and him just brush it off. Other people probably wouldn’t take so kindly to the crap I deal out when I’m having an off day or 4.
8. What celebrity, alive or dead, would you like to have with you in the jungle?
Who’s that really ranty welsh comedian? Can’t remember his name but I think we would have a blast putting the world to rights. We might kill each other in the process but it would be worth it I reckon.
9. What would scare you about being in a jungle?
Spiders. I hate them. Not being able to be alone with my thoughts as well. I need time away from it all to keep myself together.
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
Sleep. Shower. Drink tea.
11th mission should you choose to accept it is to tell us why the person who tagged you is a star:
Claire is one of the original 3amfc group and has been there for me ever since we met to share the good and the bad. She just gets it. And getting it is awesome.
So now to pass this on. The rules are:
1) Answer the 10 questions and consider the mission
2) Tag a blogger or two to do the same – I’m tagging: Grumpy Baby Jake
3) Come back and tell me you have done the questions so I can read them.