Ok, I was tagged by Mum on The Brink a couple of days ago and then again by Tales Of A Twin Mum and I realised there was no escaping it. I actually have an excuse to do another self-indulgent post all about me. *GLEE*
I’m pretty open about things in most of my rants, so I found this quite hard but here goes:
1. I have a collection of retro computing items. Old gameboys, a c64, an Acorn 3000 and various old laptops. This is because I wanted to start a museum.
2. I also have a collection of (now old) “hacking” books from when I wanted to be a computer security officer and was studying computer forensics in my own time. I used to read these rather than fiction. I cannot bear to part with them even though they are totally irrelevant now.
3. I can’t cook. I also don’t like cooking. So when I say a recipe sounds good, I’m actually planning on persuading OH to make it.
4. We don’t have pets here at home because I don’t want to deal with them when they die.
5. Dogs licking stuff makes me feel sick.
6. I have piercings. No, I’m not telling you where.
7. I’m rubbish at staying in contact with people.
8. I don’t like being touched. Especially by people I don’t know. So, if I ever meet you, don’t be offended if I don’t hug you.
9. I’m actually shy and socially awkward. Really.
10. I have a thing about stationary. If I see a pretty notepad, I have to have it, regardless of the fact I use my phone for all that stuff now.
So there you have it. Some mundane crap about me.
As I don’t know how many people I’m supposed to tag… I tag: